I saw a lot of chit chat yesterday about how I was just starting stuff with the Jay-Z and Game (read that stuff here) . Wow. Jay once said, “Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?” Well, I have collected the data and here are my findings.“I think that Jay is iconic. The bottom line is I’m disrespectful. It will get ugly.”
Keep reading. The Game said that he wants to take his album back to the production plant and address the suicide comment.
To hear to the whole beef situation with Jay-Z, click here to listen to it. The Game says he will tear Jay-Z “limb by limb by bloody limb.”
WOWWWWWWWWWW!
Personally, I like both of these dudes! The only thing I would say is that The Game doesn’t need to talk about the West Coast and bringing the coast in. We gotta keep it Hip-Hop and he’s a student of the game. On the flip side, I don’t think Jay-Z needs to mess with this. It could be like Clubber Lang vs Apollo Creed or something! (Apollo wasn’t a “has been” either – he was a legend!)
The Game said, “I’m young and I’m stupid.”
He's got that right - the young and stupid part. I just want to be best friends with Jay and this dude is declaring war!
Just listen, but Game had a really huge “pause” at the end.
Via: www.allhiphop.com

No comments:
Post a Comment